Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Another year, another tear.

Yeah, so I used to not care about birthdays. Nowadays, however, they mean a lot. A whole lot more. So much so, in fact, that I completely forgot about my birthday up until about 5 days ago. Considering that it's now May 17th, and my birthday is... uh... like 3 days away... well, I sooo care about birthdays, obviously.

Still, buy me some fucking presents, bitches.

Fuck, now I'm supposed to write some clever shit in here about the state of American politics, right?

Well, fine. But I'm making it short.
Let me say this:

Listen up, you dumb motherfuckers, stop fucking with China. No, seriously. Ohhhhh, waaaah, China, you need to change your currency practices. SHUT THE FUCK UP, jackass! China owns 16% of the U.S. economy by straigh-out loans to the US government, not to mention the fact that the biggest companies in the world are based in fucking China. They've got more people in their army than we do in our entire country. They're a bigger global force than the Soviet Union ever was, and they're really fucking good at what they do. STOP FUCKING WITH THEM!

Are you SERIOUSLY threatening economic sanctions against China? CHINA? Dude, you're a fucking retard. Knock that shit off. No, seriously, stop it.

Okay, that's it for tonight...


Stupid fuckers, I mean seriously, who fucks with China? They're the biggest fucking dog on the block, by far, and we look like a poodle compared to that Rott-fucking-weiler. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumbshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home